1. Sign up for the challenge (below) by 19 June – You will then receive a confirmation of your entry via e-mail.
2. Once all entries are in, you will then receive your “Event Pack” where you will be assigned to a team that includes NTT Pro Cycling team members, as well as receive other relevant event details. (The total number of teams will be based upon total entries received, with 40-50 people per team)
3. On the weekend of the 27th and 28th June, teams will need to cover the distance of the 2020 Tour de France, 3470km.
4. Use #NTTPartnerChallenge to share your journey & follow the challenge on social media! We will collect this content over the course of the weekend and use it to document and showcase the event!
5. All teams will be required to submit their results by 17:00 CET on Sunday 28th June 2020 via the process provided in the “Event Pack”